Englisch B2 - Fortgeschrittene
Dr. Peter Osterried
|Beginn||Do., 11.04.2019, 12:00 - 15:30 Uhr|
ECTS: 5,0 Credits
In terms of all four language competences, namely speaking, writing, listening, and reading, the course will approach level B2 of the European Framework of Reference for Languages, which means that after the semester, participants can independently and flexibly use the English language in various both professional and everyday contexts.
- Repetition of essential grammatical structures (special focus on tenses)
- Amplification of grammatical knowledge (modals, infinite verb forms, the article, the noun)
- Reading (economics, culture, marketing, politics)
- Viewing and listening (film)
Speaking activities (classroom discussion, debate, short talk, spontaneous commenting, reporting)
Writing (summary, essay, comment, analysis)
- Theoretical teacher-based input
- Group activities
- Short presentations
- Creative writing
Requirements for participation: An excellent A2 level or an acceptable B1.
The course will end up with a written Klausur. Students are expected to participate actively (!) and regularly.